Some facts are unknown to us, it can be about anything. Today I am going to tell you about unknown facts about spiders. We must have seen the spiders in various places. But, I am damnsure that the facts today I am going to tell you are unknown to you.
Maybe, you have seen the Spider–man movie, If you have seen then, You saw that the hero of this movie Peter Parker was bitten by a Spider and his DNA changes respect to Spider DNA. Whatever this movie shows about DNA change is all rubbish. First thing, Spider of any kind do not bite unless their life is in danger. There is nothing like this in any Spider. If a spider bites Someone then, This is not going to happen. The person suffers from the spider bite will have unwanted erections, the dead skin tissue that turns black, unusual rashes and dark pee.
Before I tell you the facts about the spiderand its web, You must know various kind of spiders and what is a spider.
What is Spider?
Spider is an eight-legged predatory arachnid with an unsegmented body consisting of a fused head and thorax and a rounded abdomen. Spiders have fangs which inject poison into their prey, and most kinds spin webs in which to capture insects.
There are different types of Spiders, Some of them are: –
Black Widow Spiders
Black Widow Spider are Black and shiny in appearance, with a telltale red hourglass shape on their back. This spider species is found all over the United States. Also, they are most commonly found where the temperature is warmer.The male Black Window Spider rarely bit but the female is known to be very aggressive and may bite in defense or especially when guarding their eggs. When Black Widow Spider bites, the symptomsare fever, high blood pressure, sweating, and nausea.
Brown Recluse Spiders
Brown Recluse Spiders are light brown in appearance, with a characteristic dark brown violin marking on their back. These spiders may found outdoors in debris and woodpiles. Indoors, they often found under furniture, inside storage items and dark recesses such as window moldings. Brown Recluse Spiders love closets and crawlspaces as most common hiding places. Just like Black Window Spiders, Brown Recluse Spider bite in defense.
Redback Spiders are Black in appearance and red stripe mark on their back. They belong to the Black Widow Spider. These Spiders are found commonly in Australia, New Zealand, and Belgium. These species are also found in urban areas. Redback Spider loves to build webs and nests on grape leaves and inside its branches.
Wolf Spiders are dark brown in appearance with paler stripes on their full body. They have long and spiny legs. These spiders commonly found in Cannada and United States. These spiders live near Ground and also in home furniture. Wolf Spider rarely bites unless it provoked. These spiders don not catch prey with its the web instead they catch their prey by its ability to run fast.
Brazilian Wandering Spider
Brazilian Wandering Spider leg are 6 inches long. They can lift the front two legs up so that they are able to sway from side to side. They live in the forest of Costa Rica, in Columbia, Peru, Brazil, and Paraguay. These Brazilian Wandering Spider one of the most aggressive spiders.
Unknown facts about the Spiders are: –
1) There are 46,000 species and 133 families of spiders found on Earth.
2) Spiders are found every continent except Antartica.
3) Spiders eat insects more compared to Bird and bats.
4) Some of the spiders do not spin webs. But all types of spider spin silk.
5) Bagheera kiplingi is only spiders, who do not eat other insects as their foods.
6) The color of Spider blood is blue and oxygen is bound to hemocyanin, a molecule that contains copper rather than iron.
7) Giant trapdoor spiders are considered living fossils because they are similar to spiders that lived over 300 million years ago.
8) Some of the species of male spider use dead flies as a present to their female spider.
9) Some of the spiders eat their own web and reuse it.
10) The female spider can lay up to 3,000 eggs at one time.
11) Spider do not bite sleeping humans unlike mostiques, etc.
12) It is estimated that 25 millions tons of spiders eat 500 million tons.
13) Spider do not have antennas.
14) Female spiders are bigger than male spiders.
15) Some tarantulas spider live around 20 years.